Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Hair is my Coloring Book

 


Do you remember taking markers to your hair and coloring in highlights of blue, pink, and green when you were little? Or trying to dye your hair with cool-aid cause your mom wouldn't let you actually dye it. Well... I was flipping through the latest issue of Nylon and saw a wonderful photo of Juergen Teller's, for of course, Marc Jacobs . The model Edie Campell has some fantastic green streaks in her long wavy hair. Now normally this would look crappy and cheap, but done right it is totally rad and, I think, the next trend in hair. We are moving on from the pixie cut... to subtle rainbow bright do's. Jump on the band wagon! (but only those of you who can actually pull of this look...Mom, I'm pretty sure you don't qualify.)


photos by Juegen Teller for Marc by Marc Jacobs campaign 

No comments:

Post a Comment