Sunday, May 20, 2012

Night In The City Looks Pretty To Me

Ghost hand? Am I dancing? Shaking it like a polaroid picture?
I was just saying the other day that I wanted to start going to more art shows in LA. They are happening all over the place here but are somewhat hidden and hard to find. But behold, a day later I was invited to an art show. Ask and you shall receive eh?

Our pal Koury Angelo who is a splendidly skilled photographer had a sweet exhibit at The MIME in Silverlake. I had to park on an almost vertical hill nearby but made it all the way down without rolling. I hate to admit it but I really like Silverlake... it is as cool as the hipsters say it is... or as cool as they say it is cause they knew about it way before anyone else did.

Our faces are trying to express the level of volume that was going on in the place. That band definitely had the amps that went to 11.
The music was so loud that 20 somethings started to evacuate the space like someone was giving away free american apparel deep v-necks outside the building. I think my ears were bleeding after being in there for 10 mins. All in all it was a good time though. Let's make this happen again soon gang!



No comments:

Post a Comment